Welcome to our blog! -- the place to be to learn about growing up with pediatric brain injury and a wonderful little girl named Sarah, as told by Sarah's Mom!
RSS

"That" Dream

I had a dream the other night that my Sarah had passed away. In the entire 2 1/2 years since she had become ill, I've never had "that" dream. I'm not sure what it means. Maybe it's because I'm more stressed out than I've ever been trying to make sure that my three children including Sarah get the best love and care that they can, while trying to juggle the every day errands, work load and appointments. So, although I was the person who always wondered what my dreams meant, I don't want to know why I had it or what it means. All I know is that I try not to think about life without Sarah because that is just something that frankly I refuse to think will ever happen, but I am also realistic that after she had such a rare infection that I guess anything is possible. However, I do what I always do every morning and dust myself off after a rough night with little sleep and start another day with my three miracles . . . and hope that today will be one filled with joy and less heartache.

0 comments: